Monday 15 February 2010

Love / Valentine Swap

Well myself and a few other ladies from In Love with Stamping entered in to a Love / Valentine Swap recently. I loved making this card as it was using 2 of my favourite colours, pretty in pink and rose red...


Here are the other wonderful cards I received....


Above are from - Jo & Deborah

These ones are from - Linden & Sandra
And this one is from Sharen
Aren't they gorgeous!! Thank you all so much for joining in this swap, its so nice to see other peoples ideas! A very good source of inspiration.
Good night everyone xxx

4 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hello you..where have you been?..thanks for your comments..great cards hun...
Hugs
Jan...x

Ash said...

Hey came here through Sara...... Loved all your projects.... Wonderful.. I can feel your happiness flaunting them.... I wanted too, but since stampin up is not into business here.... I feel sad....that I can't....

But I loved your space too.... GR* GOING!!!! Happy blogging!!!!

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

cardsandacuppa said...

Nice swaps hun.
I have caught up with the cards from saturday as I was just having such a lovely time chatting to you all, even better than crafting ((shhh!))
So looking forward to seeing you again next month, had a blast this weekend :0)
Hugs xxxx

Nicci said...

I sent mine off for you yesterday, and there's something for you on my blog! x