Sunday 14 February 2010

All Day Craft Class...!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

I hope you are all having a fabulous time!

I wanted to share with you what a wonderful weekend I have had, I travelled to Pudsey, Leeds to see my Stampin Up mum (Julie) to attend one of her world famous classes. I was so excited as it meant meeting up with lots of good friends! Myself and my downline Nikki travelled there yesterday morning at 6am!! AGGGGHHHH! We had our all day class which was fabulous, although most of us were too busy talking to make any cards!! lol Then last night we went out for dinner which was lovely. Here are some of the piccies I took, sorry for such a long post!!

This is the lovely Julie!!!

The gorgeous SJ and me!


Our 'messy' table!!


Nikki working away!!
I will be back tomorrow with some of the projects we completed!
xxx

No comments: