Thursday 12 March 2009

Raspberry Ribbons Ribbon Challenge

Here is this weeks sketch, we also had to use ribbon on our design...


Here is my entry...



This card has been made using all Stampin' Up! goodies. The image and sentiment stamp are from the Garden Whimsy Set. I have coloured using my Soft Subtles Stampin' Write Markers. The ribbon is Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon. The card stock is all soft subtles. The paper is from the Certainly Celery DP.
I have sponged some ink on to the white card stock and also glittered the flowers.

Remember if you would like to order any of these items, or anything else from Stampin' Up! please contact me.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Love your card, especially the delicate colours and the glitter :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Mandy said...

Siobhan, this is absolutely gorgeous, glad you enjoyed the challenge.

Mandy

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card.. I love SU things.
thanks for joining in with our sketch
Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

Stephanie said...

So pretty! I'm taking a little blogging break so may not comment as much but will defo be visitng! I've also popped a little something in the post to you from my hols x