Sunday 8 March 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 29

Well this weeks challenge is to use the below picture as inspiration for a card!

Here is my card....

I absolutely loved this challenge and found it really simple to do. I made this card in about 10 minutes! I love the colours. The stamped images are from a beautiful Laura Ashley set that the gorgeous Steph sent me for my birthday. This is a thank you card that I will be sending to Steph next week! The images are coloured in using my Stampin Write markers in Soft Subtles. I have then embossed some of the flower heads. The sentiment is from the fab Clare Curd's new range of stamps! I love them and cannot wait to get time to make some more cards!

Anyway I have rambled on slightly. This challenge is also my entry to become a member Design Team for the fabulous challenge blog, check it out here....

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card, lovely colours,

jenny