Monday 27 January 2014

Baby blanket - the right choice!!!

So, I was a very lucky girl for christmas as my mum bought be lots of knitting and crochet goodies!! It included beautiful crochet and knitting craft storage with lots of needles, beautiful wool, patterns, books and a gorgeous bag!! 

So for this year I decided I would start making projects throughout the year that I hadn't done before, build up a stock for craft fairs after my wedding this summer when I can start concentrating on craft!!! 

So project number 1 is a crochet baby blanket. I made this as a practice run with my gorgeous new wool from my mum. 



This is a blanket for a good friend of mine who has just given birth 3 weeks early to a beautiful baby boy Benjamin! Cannot wait to meet him. 


Enjoy the rest of your Monday x
S x


2 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Siobhan,

I'm sorry I have taken so long to answer your question I haven't been on my blog for a while and only saw your comment today. First thank you so much for your lovely comment it means a lot when people take the time to tell me they like my work. Secondly re the promarker question - if your pens are bleeding sounds like you are using the wrong kind of card. The 2 I use the most are Neenah Card 216gms from Crafters Companion & Smooth White Card 200gsm from any Rymans stationary shop. When colouring make sure you have a few sheets of copy paper under your card to help soak any excess ink and always stamp your images using Memento Ink as this will not run. Hope I have helped Lyndsey xx

Donna said...

Hi Siobhan, firstly, thank you for the comment you left on my blog recently it was very kind of you as I love reading each and every comment I receive. Secondly, WOW to your blanket, such pretty colours and beautiful design. I've recently gone back to crochet after a 20 year break and at the moment its taking up more of my time than card making...I'm still making a few cards but crochet has definitely taken over! :) Donna ♥ x