Tuesday 6 October 2009

My Shoe Box Project

Hi guys,

Well I promised to be back to show you all of the fabulous shoe box cards that we made, so thought I would start with showing you what card I made....

Arty farty angle....


The pictures don't really do this card any justice, it is really glittery!!

I have used the gorgeous 'Wondrous Gift' set which is still available in our new catty woohoo! I love this set and it is a bargain for £19.95 for a set of 6 stamps, the tree is really gorgeous and big and looks good just stamped in a colour or for a bit more pazzazz add a bit of glitter!

The papers I have used were 'Ski Slope' which were in the mini catalogue. Unfortunately they are not available anymore but we have an even better christmas paper set in the new catty called 'Merry Moments' which is only £7.75 for 12 double sided sheets!!

If you would like to order any stampin up products please contact me!

Remember free new catalogue for anyone who places an order with me before Friday!
xxx

3 comments:

SarahPitts said...

It certainly was a very glittery card!! But fab!
Sarah P x

Sarah B said...

Looks like I'm gonna have to get this set. Everyone at class tonight loves this card and wants to make it, Thanks for the inspiration sweetie, Hugs Sarah B X
PS:Have you washed your Hair

Shivvy x said...

lol NO!! and I am not smart!!! lol

Oh I am really pleased honey, I do love it, think I am going to make some more of them in different colours to sell at work!

xxx