Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hello folks...

I had to make a baby card for my friends who have just had a baby boy! So I thought I would use the Sketch Saturday Challenge to do it!


I loved this challenge and am going to make more of these cards in different colours to sell!


Card Recipe:
Paper - Bella Press
Cardstock - Bazzill Dots, Bashful Blue, Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ribbon - Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain, Bashful Blue Double Stitched Grosgrain (Stampin Up)
Buttons - Doodlebug
Image - Fun & Fast Notes (Stampin Up)

Remember if you would like to order any Stampin Up items contact me!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Thats wonderful,
hope you found my envelope yesterday,
Hugs
Angie

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Siobhan. So simple but effective! Thanks for the sweet comment you left yesterday, it really cheered me up. Hope you have a good day,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Stephanie said...

How lovely :) They will sell like hotcakes! xxx

Natalie said...

Siobhan this is gorgeous. x

lunchnotes said...

such a sweet card. really well done!

Me said...

Gorgeous - I love that sweet little card x

juliejules said...

Love this Shiv, Jules x