Monday 2 February 2009

A CCEE Sketch Challenge!



Another challenge down only 2 to go!!

This is a another sketch challenge for CCEE Stampers. It is a very simple sketch which was perfect for a male card. This is going to my partners brother on Thursday! The green cardstock is shimmer although it doesn't quite come out on the photo! The blue is the same which I have inked around the edges with my versacolor inkpad. I think the patterned paper is doodlebug! The image is another Penny Black Stickroo which are my fav at the moment. I have cheated on the sketch and stamped a 'Persomal Impressions' sentiment at the bottom in blue versacolor.

Check out CCEE Stampers here for some fantastic examples and join in!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm actually a big fan of less is more - I do like simple sketches - it doesn't detract from the image & can be very effective, like in this case - such a cute card :) x

StampOwl said...

this is so sweet ... thanks for playing our challenge

Stamp and Smile said...

I so enjoy your "cute" frog! Such clean design and FABULOUS DP... Smiles! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling!! Love that frog on the package!! I'm glad you got a chance to play along in our challenge!