Saturday 31 January 2009

Creative Corner Challenge...OCC Crazy for Hearts


Here is my card for this weeks challenge over on 'Our Creative Corner'. The challenge this week was to create a card using 2 hearts or more.

This is a very simple card. I have stamped the same image 3 times using 'Peony' versacolor pigment ink. I have cut out and layered using foam pads. I have added magenta coloured grosgrain ribbon and also some crystals to the top and bottom corners. I have also glittered the hearts to add some sparkle!

Hope you like it. Head on over to creative corner as they have some beautiful card examples for inspiration.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Siobhan :) Your card is SO pretty! I LOVE the pretty row of hearts and elegant design!

Thanks for playing along with the OCC!
Jennifer :)

Natalie said...

This is a lovely elegant card. x

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card! The simplicity really makes a bold statement.

Lynda Benden said...

Wow, this is darling!!! I love your heart images, they are so pretty!

Chrissie said...

Simple and VERY sweet!
Chrissie

Dori Shelton said...

This is so pretty! Strikingly elegant!

Simone said...

Wow, this card is so gorgeous, Siobhan! I really love it! Decent but very elegant!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Yaneri said...

Siobhan, hi there! Thank u for leaving love sprinkles in my blog. Your name is beautiful and unique. I never heard of it. Your very pretty as well.
Your 3 hearts card is soooo pretty. I like how you took the delicate time to put those glitter embellishments on them.
I was checking out your other cards and my goodness they are all soooo nice. You go girl!!!
Take care!
Hugs from sunny Cypress, California

Yaneri

Amy Sheffer said...

VERY classy! Love it!! Thanks for playing along in the OCC challenge!